2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Lady Raider Football Camp!

I am not going to post much on this site about the Lady Raider Football Camp. Check out my third blog on this! ha
www.ladyraiderfootballcamp.blogspot.com

The only thing I will write is that it is very obvious where some of our athletes got their talents from!
Linda Zarsky and Lisa Pelt are very competitive.
Bertha and Naiya Gadison(I know I am spelling that wrong)were the BEST!! They were tackling the heck out of each other.
Speaking of tackling... Virginia Torres!!! She beat the crud out Lucky! They were hilarious and she gave him all she had!
Kim Zauzig has an amazing throwing arm
Kristi Harrison is much more atheltic than I will EVER be! My talents are definitely not on the field- I do much better at cheering!

EVERYONE had fun and I am SO incredible blessed that so many people came! and Thank you to all of you coach's and wives that helped make this so successful!
Please read more on the Lady Raider Football Page!

No comments: