2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

August 11, 2009 - Wednesday 2 a days!



This is my 6th post of today, so you might clear out about 30 minutes for some reading time! I have a few video's and lots of pictures. If you click on the pictures, it will make them larger and you can print them- OR email me and I will send it to you through email!

Before I talk about football practice- there are a few things that I would like to update you on!

1) The girls Volleyball team swept Holland last night on ALL 3 levels! This is amazing AND we made History at Rouse tonight! It was our first Varsity game and our first Varsity win! Congrats to Coach Thompson and the Volleyball girls! We are very proud of you!
2) Jacob and Lindsay Thompson will be finding out if Connor will have a little brother or sister
3) Shane and Mandy Krause will find out if they he will have boys basketball player or one that will be on Coach McDonal's team! 4) Coach Sainz birthday was Monday! We wish him a very Happy Birthday!!!!
5) We have our 1st annual Raider Jamboree on Saturday at 8am! and are very excited about all of the fun events that we have lined up... here is a sneak peak: you can come out and DUNK your favorite coach AND throw a pie in his face!!! It starts at 8am with a pancake breakfast with the football team and cross country runners, then at 10am the jamboree and scrimmage starts! Its going to be a FUN day and very eventful! Lots of chances to dunk a coach or a booster club member, buy spiritwear, and LOTS of stuff for the little kids!



Now- on to football.... Made my way out to practice again yesterday, I thought that they looked good! We have some things to work on, but overall they looked pretty good. I don't have much to write, but I have lots of pictures and lots of video. I again want to show you all how good your boys are to mine.
Thank you all for remembering that

"You Aren't Raising Boys-- You are Raising Men!"

I think you can see why from the video's and pictures






No comments: