2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Wednesday, August 12, 2009

1st day of 2 a days!

Want to know something?
EVERY year since I have been a Coach's Wife, the week leading UP to 2 a days, the weather is so beautiful. It is typically in the 90's and is somewhat cloudy. THEN, the VERY first day of 2 a days- it is ALWAYS steamy hot with the sun blazing straight down on top of you with the temp being over 100 degrees!
(one year in Wichita Falls, it was 121 degrees- a record high and it was MISERABLE- so count your lucky stars that you are in the Hill Country and not in North Texas!)

Either way- it DOESN'T matter!!! FOOTBALL IS HERE!!!!!!!!
We have waited for this day since October 30, 2008!







I know it was a hot day- but I bet it felt so good to get out there and play! I know that Josh barely slept all night because he was so excited! And like clockwork- he was up and out the door at 5am! I don't know how he does it sometimes!







I have been keeping Coach Cooper's kids the last few weeks and on Tuesday- the 2nd day of 2 a days, we called Josh (because Jace's tooth came out and he wanted to tell Josh)- Anyhow, I called knowing that he was in the middle of practice- but I thought I would leave him a message, well I guess Coach Mann heard the ring because he turned his phone off- but it was in his pocket, so he accidently answered instead- but he didn't know it. So, I turned on our speaker phone and Jace, Judson, The Cooper boys and I listened to about 30 minutes of their practice! It was fun! It was especially cool because Josh must have been working with offense and because of that we were able to hear Coach Cooper yelling and telling them how to run their feet and whistles blowing, some cheers and some "you can do it better than that", "thats ok- but try it this way".
The kids thought that was pretty cool!

No comments: