2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Wednesday, June 17, 2009

June 17, 2009 Rouse Raider 7 on 7!!!



I am sorry that I didn't get to update last weeks 7 on 7 games. I wasn't able to attend, but Josh said that it went well and overall he was satisfied. Last night, I took the boys for a little while. From MY point of view, things looked pretty good. I don't understand a dang thing about 7 on 7. I can hold my own during a football game, but 7 on 7- not so much! I do know that it only involves the skill players and not the entire team and it looks much like tag football. I am sorry to report that there is NOT a section for 7 on 7 in my Football for Dummies book- believe me- I looked! ha Josh seemed to think that we did well!

Our JV beat Cedar Park the first game, lost to Vista the second game and tied them the third game. That seems pretty good to me too! I am very sorry to say that I have no idea how the freshman did. If anyone knows- let me know and I will be more than happy to post it!

I took some pictures, but they aren't great- sorry for that. I am even sorrier that my video taping skills- pretty much suck! LOL. I will do my best to get better with that!

Let me know what YOU think! Feel free to leave comments on the blog (click on comments). I believe you can even do it annonomously. If you have any suggestions, I would love to hear them- I will post whatever you want! Send pictures too! Even if you are an athlete- its not just an adult site- I want to hear from you!

Any ideas for a new poll?

Thank you all for the wonderful compliments on the blog! I just do it for fun- but I appreciate knowing that you all read it!


No comments: