2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Wednesday Morning Spring Ball Practice!











I took the boys to today's practice and I have to say that standing there watching the boys, hell I was even fired up! It was high tempo, high energy, lots of emotion and a whole lot of hollering! Both offense and defense had a great practice. It was fun and made me just frustrated with the fact that there is still 3 months, 1 week and 1 day left before the first game. I mean this is just mean and its such a freaking tease!!
However, I am excited about Friday and Saturday. The dinner will be a lot of fun. The parents will get to meet all of our new coaches and their families and we get to meet Jonathan Stewart which I am PUMPED about. In fact, I am so excited that I may just glue myself to him the entire night. I mean we draft this guy in our Fantasy League for crying out loud! I am so excited and I can't wait to take a picture with him. I will definitely be face booking THAT.

So, here I am getting excited about the running back, so lets get back to the Raider business. We are having a lot of good practices with lots of improvements all the way around. We still have a ways to go, but we are getting there!

Here are some video and pictures for your enjoyment.



The second to last video is hilarious! Judson I guess gets bored and in the middle of Josh's speech, he is turning around giving me a thumbs down. I am glad none of the players could see him because I am sure he would have distracted them, which would anger Josh I am sure of it! ha

No comments: