2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Monday, May 24, 2010

Jonathan Stewart!




I am such a nerd. I was about as start struck as they come. I had NO idea that meeting someone that is famous would be so intimidating. I literally had nothing to say that was meaningful. I spent more time trying to decide what to say than actually talking to him. So I just listened, which was probably best anyway. I would hate to babble off some football stuff and only to realize I have no idea what I am talking about.

However, even if this had been the case, I doubt he would have made me feel dumb. Jonathan Stewart was so nice. He was humble and he actually acted like he was happy to be there. He asked Josh lots of questions and he made sure to talk to every kid that came up to him. He signed about 100 autographs and he took more pictures than I would have wanted to!
Zack Pelt was in awe of him and it was really cute to watch him sit and stare, because honestly, I was pretty much doing the same thing that Zack was. We were both just staring and smiling!

We really appreciate him coming out and being so nice as to come talk to our athletes. He did a fantastic job. He talked about being Extraordinary- emphasizing the EXTRA part. I video taped most of his speech. My arms kept getting tired, so I have to take a break every now and then, but I got most of it!!


No comments: