2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring Ball!

2010 Spring Ball is off to a great start!

Last Wednesday was the first practice and GUESS WHO WAS THERE..... GREG DAVIS! How awesome is THAT? Josh was pretty fired up. SO far we have had Texas, Baylor, TCU, Abilene and a few other recruiters. Pretty cool I think!

A couple of weeks ago, I tried to call Josh on his cell, all of the sudden, he answers, then IMMEDIATELY hangs up. I was not the happy Coaches Wife getting hung up on. Thirty minutes later Josh calls me back and said that as he was answering my call that the University of Texas popped up on his caller ID and of course, he thought that was MORE important than talking to me. I GUESS I will allow that one to slide- just this once. It was Greg Davis. I asked him if he offered Josh a job, Josh said no. DANG IT! HA

Anyhow, I was able to make it out the practice on Friday morning. It was hard getting my butt out of bed that early and I definitely looked like I rolled straight out of bed, but it was fun and of course- I took lots of video and pictures for you to see! (there is a sideshow about this post with all the pictures) Now that i know how to do the sideshows, I decided this was best!

I have a TON of video, but apparently I have to be very choosy on the ones that I post because we don't want our enemies gaining any leverage:) ha







No comments: