2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Monday, September 14, 2009

Rockdale football and Knight went DOWN!!!

Raiders- Are you Ready??
We are 4 days away from playing the most important game in your JV career.

With a win over Marlin last week- the Rockdale Tigers have been pushed to #10 in State Rankings in 3A.

You all voted that we are going to crush them and Make them wish they hadn't played us.
Come out and play like you did against Liberty Hill and I have no doubt that you will make them fight for a win.

Who will come out on top?
We will know after 48 minutes of game time on Friday Night!!!!
Go Raiders, make us proud!!!!!

________________________________________________

Fantasy Football League:

Alright everyone- it was a sweet night in the Mann household. Brandi Mann beat poor Darrell Knight in Fantasy Football. Poor Guy.. I am pretty certain he was devastated.
I mean really.... He got beat by a girl... the bosses WIFE no less
That's ALMOST as bad as getting beat by the Girls Volleyball Coach.


Face it Coach: you just didn't draft well- maybe you should consult me next year when getting ready to draft and I will help you out.
In all fairness- we were neck and neck and I was sweating it until the last minute of the game. However- I still came out on top and I am going to milk it for all its worth.
Athletes: Be sure and give Coach Knight a hard time- rub it in his face as much as possible, he deserves it as hard of a time as he game me last year.

On the other side of Mann household, you had the underdog Josh playing Jacob Thompson's team: Smack That.
Josh is currently beating Jacob but we still have tonight to go, but Jacob's defense has to play lights out to play catch up.

NEXT up on Lady Mann's hit list: Campeon de Mexico
I guess Coach Sainz thinks that if he has a Hispanic team name- he sounds tougher. However, I beat him to a pulp last year, so I am not intimidated in the least bit. I have faith in my boys and I know they will play better than his.
(New poll to the Right)

No comments: