2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Thursday, September 10, 2009

If you Wanna Play with the Big Boys.....



You have to have a tunnel! And now we do!


I have noticed that quite a few of you think we are going to murder Rockdale. Now you have a LOT of work to do to make this happen, but I am betting you can do it. I believe in you. I also appreciate the votes that I have been getting.

I am hoping to smash Coach Knight this week in Fantasy Football. I picked up my sleeper last night, so if he thinks he can beat me now, well.. he has another thing coming.

Really, I only care to beat Robert Sainz. Robert was the only team that I beat last year, so I will be happy just to make him mad again. Poor Robert, last year he lost his QB in the FIRST game (and in the first quarter at that). He thought he had struck gold and was talking quite a bit of smack until BAM! Tom went down. That shut Robert up for the rest of the season. Robert did not draft Tom Brady again this year.

Robby and I were the lone 2 at the very bottom of the rankings (I was dead last). Even his own wife beat him last year.
THIS year- its on.... I am totally set up.. Infact, I will probably beat Josh's team to a pulp. (sorry, baby)

Josh plays Jacob Thompson this week and I am pretty sure that I have no idea how that will go. Josh isn't happy with his team, but Josh has a way of pulling it out when he is the under dog. I will stick with my mann and say that Josh will beat the heck out of Jacob. That would make me happy considering Jacob is the biggest smack talker of all of us.

Cory Elrod and Scott Brennan told me that I was going to get killed by Darrell's team, so my boys better fight for me! Starting with my defense tonight! Go Steelers! _________

Also- by the way, my OTHER favorite LISD team is playing tonight at Bible. Coach Ross, Coach Abseck, Coach Brittain (X2)and Coach Q- the Raiders are cheering loud for you and the team and we will be sitting in the stands watching your victory over Lake Travis!!! We love our T-wolves!



No comments: