2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Monday, January 17, 2011

2010 Rouse Raider Football Banquet

I think this banquet was one of my all time favorite banquets as a coach's wife. It was certainly different and it was a lot of fun and very motivating.

The Banquet committee did an EXCELLENT JOB- from decorations to the food, to the picture DVD. Those that were speakers kept it quick, but did a wonderful job.

Here are some of the video's from the night and when I get the opportunity, I will elaborate on the banquet a little more.


In order of the banquet:)













Is it me, or was Ed just fantastic? I think he needs to be with Gerald Spencer calling the game on Hutto FM. He just has one of those voices!




(It takes a LONG time for you tube to upload the video's, but in order for me to post them, I have to double check them by putting them on the blog, so the next 4 video's might not be up for several hours. But I will have them done by tomorrow morning, but hopefully later tonight!)



This next part is the part that was my favorite. Maybe because I already knew what they were going to do, I am not sure, but it was by far better than I thought it would be. The guys put a lot of effort into it and it showed. (Oh and I ran out of room on my camera, but before the Senior Video, Josh showed the segment of the Boys of Fall Documentary, the segment was Boys of Passion. It was great.)
If you do not have this video and would like to purchase it, the only place you can get it is at Walmart and unfortunately, you can only order it online. FYI- Its WAY cheaper at Walmart than on Amazon. Amazon is selling it for $27.00 and brand new at Walmart, its only $11.88. Click on the Walmart link above and it will take you directly to the ordering page... Kenny should mention me in his next song for the free advertisement:) kidding.









At the end of the banquet the Seniors took a bracelet and gave a bracelet to the rest of their teammates (including the Freshman)
The rubber bracelet is Black and in metallic gold lettering, it says:

All Gave Some. Some Gave All.

1 comment:

Summerbell said...

The banquet was awesome, and very motivating way to start getting ready for next season! Raider proud was in the air. Go Raiders!