2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Monday, September 27, 2010

Thank you!!!

Thought I would share the email that Josh sent out, just in case you didn't get it:

I just wanted to say that I was blown away last night with the amount of support the Raider Community has. I want to personally say thank you to all those who made the drive to Chili's on Lakeline. The place was packed with the Raider Nation from 6:00 p.m. till 9:30 p.m. We crush last years mark of $1230 and we brought in $1639.29!!!!

Thank you from the bottom of my heart!
Joshua Mann
Athletic Coordinator/Head Football Coach
Rouse High School

Visit St. Jude's!

No comments: