2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Thursday, March 25, 2010

I'm Back!!!

I have had the WORST computer issues ever and I am SO incredibly thankful to have my computer back and working. I was seriously about to have a nervous breakdown over my darn computer.
I mean, WHAT WOULD I DO if I couldn't blog? I was seriously going into panic mode!

Updates:

Booster Club has elected to restructure into an umbrella club!! This is great news for all sports!

So, Football is getting started ASAP. Tomorrow night we are having a meeting with a few parents to get started on what we need to do. Football is different from most sports- we have more athletes in football and there is more to do, so we want to be organized and prepared before heading into our first parent football meeting! Its exciting and I can't wait to get started!!

I will be updated regularly from now on, on football booster club updates. Please let me know if you are interested in helping with anything and I will get you to where you need to go!
jlbmann4@sbcglobal.net

No comments: