2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Thursday, July 16, 2009

Not sure if I should get your Raider hopes up- but I am going to post this anyway

I am doing this impulsively, but at this point, I don't care- I am excited:)

Yesterday, I received an email from Josh with this attachment. We have priced this with every thing you could possibly need to go with it at $6490.





So, I have to tell a cute storey- eventhough I know this is supposed to be about Raider Ball, not the coaches kids.

When I got the email, I called Jace up to look at it. His eyes got big and he said "wait- is this a tunnel"?? Except it was more like "wait... is this the tunNEL"
I said yes. Jace very excited "Cedar Park doesn't have a helemt on their tunnel.."

His eyes lit up like a Christmas tree and he said "JUDSON!! WE are going to look SO cool coming out of this one!!" I have never seen him so excited over a computer picture.

Now- we have to get it or the coaches kids will be very dissapointed!

LOL After that- they got motivated and ready for football. These are pictures just to show you how pathetic we are and that our lives are only about football. And yes- that is an ambulance next to the feild- that is for their injured players. Notice the lego tunnel and the lego bleachers.

.




I even have a video of them with ear muffs on (not posting it). 2 years ago, we were at Target and Jace saw some earmuffs- he begged for them. Knowing good and well that he wouldn't wear them, I told him no and he begged. So, not wanting to argue- I said ok. When we got home- he pulled out his players and then put on his earmuffs and started coaching his team. Come to find out- he wanted them so that he could have a "headset" like Josh's. How clever is that?

No comments: