2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Friday, June 24, 2011

Friday Night Fanstand!!!

First off, I am SOOOO stinking happy to report that our Booster Club voted to switch our broadcast network from Hutto FM to K-MAC this year!! I had kinda wanted to do this last year, but I think we were in contract with Hutto, so I didn't suggest it. This year, it happened before I even had a chance to voice my opinion! ha

So, I am happy to say, that the switch has been made and we are going to get a WHOLE lotta bang for our buck by using these guys!! whoohoo!!


If you are on facebook or twitter, look up Friday Night Fanstand and become friends with them. Whether you are a Raider fan or not, these guys try their best to cover everyone. I LOVE them. Derek Long used to be a coach for Westlake and Chuck Licata has been co-ower of KMAC for quite awhile I believe. Jonathan Daniels has made MANY efforts to work with Rouse and I am just SO thrilled we are!!

Anyhow, so tonight they are hosting a HUGE high school football event tonight at Third Base Sports Restaurant (6th and Mopac). Coach Mann, Brady Spencer and Will Zarsky will be doing a broadcast as well as a ton of other teams across the Austin Area, so this will definitely be a FUN event.!!

Third Base has a special for $5- you will get 2 sliders and a basket of fries. So come on out and have a ball with us!! We can at least size up the competition. (as if we don't already know how big Lake Travis is!!)

See you there!!!

Oh, and by the way:
there are 

63

Days until the start of Texas High School Football Season!!!

All Gave Some, Some Gave ALL

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow... The coach's wife slamming someone... How classy... My question is, why can we not listen to the games on a mobile device? This isn't good.... :(

ladymann said...

Considering you posted anonymously, I really don't feel your comment deserves a response, but I will go ahead and point out that I did not slam anyone.
Not sure what post you were reading when you made this comment:)