2012 VARSITY Football Schedule (1-0)

Striving to be 1-0 after we play Cedar Ridge on Friday

August 31-- Hendrickson (WIN 50-23)
September 7 @Cedar Ridge
September 14 @ Hays
September 21-- Del Valle
September 28-- Dripping Springs
October 5 @ Leander
October 12-- Marble Falls
October 19 @ Cedar Park
November 2-- Vandegrift
November 9 @ Vista Ridge

Currently 1-0 on the Season

Number of Visitors since August 2010

Total Pageviews since August 2009

NOTE from Brandi

NEW FEATURE!!!
check out the new email feature on the right hand side of the page. You can sign up with your email (I will never see it), and each time I update, you will get an email saying that i updated the blog:)


Sunday, January 17, 2010

NEW Raider Additions!!!!







I feel so horrible! I got a little behind in doing some posting and I am just now today finding some time to write about the new babies that we have aquired over the last 2 weeks!!

On Januay 6, 2009, Shane and Mandy Krause gave Madelyn a baby sister. Mandy and the baby are both doing great and are happy that the new baby are here! Shane and Mandy chose to keep the name a big secret from everyone until she was born.

Well, I tried EVERYTHING in the world to get them to spill the secret, but they both held up strong and I didn't find out until the rest of the world did!


So, on January 6, 2009 at 12:39pm, weighing in at 6lbs, 5oz and 19.5 inches long-

REESE VICTORIA KRAUSE made it into the world.


She is every bit as cute as Madelyn and from what I hear, Miss Maddie and Miss Reece look very much alike. Shane and Mandy have produced some beautiful children. and
I will get to see that for myself tomorrow!

No comments: